Survivalists know how to pack light and efficiently.
But perhaps the single most useful bit of survival gear is what’s known as a paracord grenade.
Paracord has been a survival tool since World War II. This strong durable item is made of nylon cords and can hold up to 550 pounds!
It’s also practical in that it can be used to construct a paracord survival grenade.
Table of Contents
What Is A Paracord Grenade?
No, a Paracord Survival Grenade is not an actual grenade: it does not explode and is not a weapon.
A Paracord Survival Grenade is a grenade-shaped survival kit made from tightly wound paracord and is filled with essential survival tools like fishing hooks, a razor blade, a ferro rod, a carabiner, wire, and even water purification tablets
But you’ll need some basics before packing your paracord grenade. Necessary items include paracord, a carabiner, and tin foil to wrap your items.
Once you’ve researched how to construct the grenade, it’s time to start packing.
This guide will show you how to make the most of your paracord grenade by packing the essential survival gear you’ll need in a life-or-death situation. Let’s gear up.
Your paracord grenade should be able to include all the basic wilderness survival tools. If you pack correctly, you’ll be able to build a makeshift shelter, find food, make safe drinking water, and start a fire.
Your first step should be seeking shelter. Fortunately, the paracord has you covered.
Your paracord can double as a foundation for your shelter. The unraveled paracord will have more than enough length to help create an emergency shelter.
However, once you unwind your grenade it will be difficult to put back together. Make sure you’ve found a good area with posts before using your grenade.
Food & Water
Paracord survival grenades are pretty compact. So don’t expect to have room for dinner.
Instead, pack up your grenade with some items to catch your food.
You should be able to fit in all the essentials for a homemade fishing rod. Pack up some fishing hooks, fishing line, and weights.
You can also include some trapping items for smaller game.
Remember to pack some water purification tablets so you don’t go thirsty.
Fire Starting Equipment
The food isn’t going to cook itself.
Make sure you’ve brought some supplies you can use to start a fire, such as backup tinder, a fire starting rod, and some waterproof matches.
It’s also wise to pack a small LED flashlight. That way, you’ve covered your bases in case you aren’t able to build your fire before nightfall.
Survival Paracord Grenade Extras
You’ve packed shelter, food, water, and fire equipment. Now what?
There should still be ample room to include extra survival items in your paracord survival grenade. Consider that premade grenades for sale include well over 20 items.
As a survivalist, you probably have a pretty good idea as to what to bring on a given trip. But you also have to work within your limitations.
Think about what extras are worth bringing that won’t take up too much space. Everything from a compass to a small knife and jute twine can most likely be incorporated into your survival kit.
There you have it! Ready to take on the wilderness with your new favorite paracord survival kit? Check out the rest of outdoor survival gear for more tips and tricks for surviving the great outdoors.
- ⭐ BE PREPARED, BE VERY PREPARED: Don’t leave home without your Holtzman’s Gorilla Survival 48-in-1 paracord grenade survival kit, which includes 48 tools and will help protect you and your loved ones!
- ⭐48 DIFFERENT TOOLS FOR ANY EMERGENCY: Simply disassemble your survival grenade to find your fire starter, LED flashlight, razor blade, fishing hooks, needle, thread, pocket knife, compass and more.
- ⭐ MAKE YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE SAFER: This ultra-practical, militarygrade paracord emergency kit will offer you that much-needed peace of mind, since you will have an easy solution to almost any problem.
- 🎁 SPOIL YOUR HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND OR DAD: Looking for a special birthday, Father’s Day, anniversary, retirement or Christmas present for your loved ones? Surprise them with our camping gadgets kit!
- ⭐ GET YOUR PARACORD GRENADE 100% RISK-FREE: We are so confident that you will LOVE the Holtzman’s parachute cord grenade kit that we back it with our unconditional 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – made from a strong, high-quality material, our paracord is the real deal. The kits measures 4″ x 4″ x 3.5″
- INCLUDED: This kit includes over 40 life saving items. It is jam packed with quality items that can be easily accessed in case of an emergency.
- INNOVATIVE, HIGH-QUALITY is what Bored Paracord is dedicated to providing our customers with. Our focus is on Superior, Professional Quality products that you can count on.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA – Need a gift idea for the person who has everything? Look no further. This survival kit makes a great conversation piece and is sure to look good on backpack or in a mancave.
- VETERAN OWNED – Bored Paracord was founded in 2013 by a Veteran of the US ARMY – Thank you for your support!
- 1.48 DIFFERENT TOOLS FOR ANY EMERGENCYSITUATION:Simply disassemble your survival grenade to find your fire starterLED flashlight,razor bladefishing hooksneedlethreadpocket knife compassand more.
- 2.EASY to CARRY AROUND: The survival tool kit is small and equipped with a ring keychainwhich can be hung on the backpack or packed in the bagwhich is convenient to carry when traveling or doing outdoor sports.
- 3. MAKE YOUR EVERY ADVENTURE SAFE:This ultra-practical military grade paracord emergency kit will give you the tools to tackle almost any problem.
- 4.CAMPING GIFTS for FAMILY and FRIENDS:The outdoor emergency kit is the most suitable gift for Father’s DayAnniversaryChristmas, Outings,and outdoor lovers.
- 5.Take this emergency kitinvite friendsand let’s go together.